nickperson52nickperson52

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Vorago Vorago

Great!

Wow, almost flawless. It had a GREAT story, along with the whole 'based off the Bible' thing. I'm a Christian and I truly thought this was great. Why a 9 you might ask? The only part I hated was the car racing game. It was kind of unfair, although I beat it after a million tries. 5 stars, though :D. I've always loved you, Godlimations.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Good

This is a very good remix of the original Mario template, but I do have some complaints. First off, the camera zooms are a little too much. I mean, it zooms out a lot whenever you just jump a little bit. I fell in lava in the second level due to the camera not zooming out enough, too. Second of all, there should be two types of attacks. One with the A key and another with the S key. One would be a slow but powerful weapon modifier and S would be fast and weak. Lastly, the attacks take too much time to finish, which makes you vulnerable for a second. Overall, I rate it 8 out of 10.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Computer Ruins Your Brains

I think this is one of the best flash games I've ever played. I advise you play this on ArmorGames, though. I love the "Logout" level! However, if you DO happen to make a sequel, make sure you make it this theme because this is the kind of game I like to see.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Dude!

Great music game. Here's my song:

---2---2---2---2---26-2-2-2-2---2----
-------------------------------------
-----------ccc-0---0---5-6-5-6---0---
0----------76------------------------
--------------------------4-4-5-6-2-2 -2-2---4-3-4-3-3-3-3337a-------------
---------------------------------

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Great Job, Con Artists

One of the greatest flash makers of all time once again make a thrilling game. I love how you made it so the gameplay is just like the one in 'The Last Stand' and plus I noticed that you used that name for the last mission. Great job.